
Donny Osmond sued for negligence after eye injury at Las Vegas show
NY Post
A woman who attended one of Donny Osmond’s concerts at his residency in Las Vegas is suing the singer and Harrah’s Las Vegas for negligence, Fox News Digital has learned.
In the lawsuit filed in Nevada’s Clark County District Court on Feb. 10 and obtained by Fox News Digital, Joanne Julkowski claims she was hit by an inflatable ball that was part of the legendary crooner’s show.
The lawsuit said Julkowski was “suddenly and forcefully struck in the back of the head by one of the lighted balls that had been thrown or propelled into the crowd” when she attended the show in February 2024.
Julkowski’s legal team told Fox News Digital in a statement: “The choice of this performer and this venue to intentionally launch large objects into a crowd shows a mentality that they prioritize entertainment value over the safety of their guests. The decision unnecessarily endangers people of all ages and can cause a multitude of injuries. This lawsuit brings these actions to light and seeks answers to those choices and asks for retribution for the injuries they caused to Joanne.”
Fox News Digital has reached out to reps for Osmond and Harrah’s Las Vegas for comment.
The lawsuit added that she “sustained serious injuries, including a traumatic retinal eye injury to her right eye with retinal detachment requiring surgical intervention and resulting visual impairment, as well as associated head and neck injuries” that required medical care.













