
Trump border czar leaves door open to ICE deployment in other sanctuary cities as feds leave Minneapolis
Fox News
Tom Homan, Trump's border czar, said ICE may deploy additional agents to sanctuary cities, despite ending Operation Metro Surge in Minneapolis last week.
Leo Briceno is a politics reporter for the congressional team at Fox News Digital. He was previously a reporter with World Magazine.
"I think it depends on the situation," Homan said in an interview with CBS on Sunday. "I've said from day one that, you know, we need to flood the zone and sanctuary cities with additional agents. The number of agents depends on the situation on the ground [and] how many known criminal targets are out there."
More Related News













