
Rajpal Yadav walks out of Tihar after Interim bail, says: '10% logo ek baar jeewan jeene ka mauka...'
Zee News
Rajpal Yadav said he has no plans to make a film on his jail experience and urged authorities to give a second chance to 10% of inmates who committed minor or one-time mistakes.
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Rajpal Yadav walked out of Tihar Jail on Tuesday after being granted interim bail by the Delhi High Court in a cheque bounce case.
The actor had surrendered before authorities on February 5 and spent 12 days in custody. On February 16, the High Court granted an interim suspension of his sentence until March 18. Following the court’s order, the Karkardooma Court issued a release warrant, leading to his release on February 17.
A bench of Justice Swarna Kanta Sharma ordered the interim suspension of Yadav’s sentence, subject to certain conditions. The court directed the actor to furnish a personal bond of Rs 1 lakh along with one surety of the same amount.
While granting relief, the court also noted that Rs 1.5 crore had been deposited in the respondent’s bank account.
Speaking exclusively to Zee News after his release, Yadav clarified that he has no immediate plans to make a film or write a book about his time in jail.













