
Man United suspend star Mason Greenwood amid domestic violence accusations
CNN
Manchester United Football Club said on Sunday star striker Mason Greenwood "will not return to training or play matches until further notice," after allegations of domestic violence emerged against the 20-year-old England player.
A spokesperson for the club told CNN earlier on Sunday that the club was aware of "images and allegations circulating on social media" regarding the footballer, adding it would "not make any further comment until the facts have been established."
"Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind," the statement added.
More Related News

Trump launches his ‘Board of Peace’ with billions pledged for Gaza, but many allies are staying away
When President Donald Trump convenes the inaugural meeting of his Board of Peace on Thursday, he is expected to run it like one of his Cabinet meetings, a US official told CNN.












