
Arizona shooting spree suspect thought people were after him for prior shooting: Police
ABC News
The suspect in a shooting spree in metropolitan Phoenix is a security guard who allegedly told police he believed people were after him due to a separate shooting.
The suspect in a shooting spree targeting pedestrians and vehicles throughout metropolitan Phoenix on Thursday is a teenage security guard who allegedly told police he believed people were after him in the wake of a separate shooting he was involved in while working at a restaurant last month, according to court documents. Ashin Tricarico, 19, of Surprise, California, was charged Friday with first-degree murder, aggravated assault, drive-by shooting and endangerment in connection with the shootings, which left one person dead and a dozen others injured. There may be additional charges based on the investigation, police said. He is being held on $1 million bond, according to jail records. Attorney information was not immediately available. Police said Friday they have not yet identified a motive in the complex case, which involved at least eight different shooting incidents over the course of a 90-minute period Thursday morning throughout the West Valley, according to the Peoria Police Department, which is leading the investigation.More Related News













