United States
Hide

Woman dies after eating at Michelin-starred restaurant

(CNN)A Michelin-starred restaurant in the Spanish city of Valencia is at the center of a food poisoning outbreak that has killed one woman and affected 29 further diners. The 46-year-old victim died after eating a meal at Riff in the Mediterranean coast city. Regional health authorities have also identified 29 more people that became ill after visiting the restaurant, according to a statement.The woman, who has not been identified, died in her home early Sunday morning. Her husband and 12-year-old son also suffered food poisoning but are now in recovery, said authorities.All of the 29 victims of the outbreak had eaten at Riff between February 13 and 16.Food inspectors visited the restaurant on February 18 but did not find any explanation f ...
Top
Bottom